Join us at the Nonprofit Digital Transformation Summit.
We are bringing together Executive Directors, Finance Directors and HR Directors at leading Nonprofits in Ontario to discuss leveraging technology to better deliver on your mission.
The concept of the event is to share ideas, benefit from the experiences of your peers, discuss the barriers and challenges and provide you with the tools and best practices to embark on your own Digital Transformation project at your Nonprofit.
This unique event hosted at the Centre for Social Innovation is meant to be interactive. All participants will be involved in a Digital Benchmarking Survey and will get a results report post-event. You’ll also get the chance to ask questions to panelists and participate in lunch roundtables with peers in similar industries and organization sizes.
We hope you join us in this important discussion on how to transform the Nonprofit sector with technology in order to enable more good.
9:30am – 10:00am
Registration and Coffee
10:00am – 10:30am
An interview with Betty Ferreira on Nonprofit Digital Transformation “State of the Nation”
- Why is it essential for Nonprofits to consider technology now more than ever
- What are some of the trends she is seeing in the Nonprofit sector that is driving this change
- What are the barriers and obstacles. What’s real vs perceived?
- Overview of benchmarking results of all summit attendees
10:30am – 11:30pm
Panel Discussion on Nonprofit Digital Transformation moderated by Betty Ferreira
- Jason Shim, Associate Director, Digital Strategy at Pathways to Education
- Marwan Ismail, Executive Director, Polycultural Immigrant and Community Services
- Peter Frampton, Executive Director, The Learning Enrichment Foundation
- Jane Zhang, Executive Director, TechSoup Canada
11:30pm – 1:00pm
Lunch and moderated peer discussions at each table
1:00pm – 1:30pm
Wrap up and sharing of lunch discussions
Summit Registration Fee:
All Attendees with participate in a benchmarking survey prior to the event, and will receive the results report.
All Attendees will also receive the ReStructure Consulting Digital Transformation Readiness Checklist
192 Spadina Avenue Toronto, ON M5T 2C7
Wed, 20 September, 2017, 9:30 am